The ever-creative and ambitious masterminds at Life in the Fast Lane has just launched a new feature called LITFL Review. This weekly review will highlight all-things EM in the social media world. Do they ever sleep over there in Australia?! Do they somehow have 25 hours in their day?
This review is looking like it’ll be the go-to site for weekly summaries of new EM and Critical Care topics on the web. I’m humbled to be on the list that they follow. I suppose I’ll have to up my game. I’ll surely be checking it out.
Some other sites that they are following:
- EM Crit Blog by Dr. Scott Weingart
- Emergency Physicians Monthly
- The Poison Review by Dr. Leon Gussow
- EMRAP Educators Edition by Dr. Rob Rogers
- ERCAST by Dr. Rob Orman
- Resus.ME by Dr. Cliff Reid
- MicroGnome by Dr. Tim Inglis
- Impactednurse by Ian Miller
- The Central Line
- EMRAP.TV by Dr. Mel Herbert
The post Hot off the press: A summary of EM content in social media appeared first on ALiEM.