The OCS-UVIR is a lightweight, external body armor designed to go over a uniform shirt. Protecting the Fire/EMS personnel from hand gun threats while responding as part of a Unified Violent Incident Response (UVIR) team. Quickly Up Armor by adding rifle protection plates via the external front and rear plate pockets. Shoulder and sides are adjustable and ergonomically designed for comfort, plus an internal cummerbund for vest security and best fit during movement.
Designed to fit Armor Express BRAVO armor panels.
- Three Carrier Styles: MOLLE webbing platform, Slick (no MOLLE) and Pocket version
- Easy donning and fit adjustment
- Integrated triple box stitched drag strap
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Double secure shoulder and side closer points
- 6 Pocket Version - Medical Shears, Knife, Light or pens, Universal Bungee Radio, Zippered 4x6 general purpose, soft litter pocket
- Available in sizes M, L, XL, and 2XL
- Front interior sling pockets accommodating Up Armor or rifle plate protection; back sling optional
- OCS UVIR - Rear litter Pocket 10x10x4 - Can hold soft litters, warming blankets, hemostatic dressing and other first aid equipment