Chinook Tactical Medical Pack
The Chinook Tactical Medical Pack - Medic (TMK-ME) sets the standard for tactical medical aid backpacks!
The TMP is built with 7 solid, interchangeable pouches offering endless modularity, and that can be quickly removed and passed to a fellow provider to increase the reach of medical coverage.
The Tactical Medical Pack is large enough to hold supplies for multiple casualties, yet it is a rather low profile package that allows for a comfortable fit due to its array of the adjustable waist, shoulder, and sternum straps.
The pack has a ton of deep pockets, an external hydration pouch, internal retainer bands, and a removable instrument panel, which is an absolute must for medics. The pack has a full exterior MOLLE surface compatible with PALS webbing.
Exterior Features of the Pack:
- There are 4 small quick access outer pockets and 1 main zipper pocket
- Handles at the top and side offer various carrying methods
- All the straps are padded and adjustable (shoulder, sternum, and waist).
- There are 4 reinforced attachment loops to secure pack
- The pack has 5 compression straps for a compact profile or to backup zipper failure
- The main compartment and outer pocket have several drain holes minimize weight in harsh conditions
Interior Features of the Pack:
- The main compartment is equipped with 7 interchangeable or removable supply pouches (4 small, 2 medium and 1 large)
- The pouches neatly secured with large pile fastener strips extending the length of the pack
- Standard with 9 removable labels: Bandage 1, Bandage 2, IV, Airway, Chest and four blank labels for user customization
- Pockets can be configured in 3 different ways.
- The adjustable retention strap for securing loose gear
- Hydration system compatible w/inner pouch
To ensure timely shipments of our kits and modules, we may substitute items where necessary.