European Trauma Course – The Team Approach to Trauma ETC
|ETC course manual|
|European Trauma Course – The Team Approach to Trauma|
- The ETC is a joint programme of the European Resuscitation Council (ERC), the European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA), the European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery (ESTES) and the European Society for Emergency Medicine (EuSEM).
- The ETC is an innovative 2.5 days Life Support course for doctors and other medical health care professionals that are involved in the acute care of major trauma patients.
- ETC provides state-of-the-art trauma training with a strong focus on team work and non-technical skills.
- The ETC is a hands on course where candidates spend 85% of their time practicing in scenario based workshops.
- Candidates are trained in small groups simulating trauma teams working in a shock-room environment.
- The ETC is certified by all partner organisations.
Por favor compartir nuestras REDES SOCIALES @DrRamonReyesMD, así podremos llegar a mas personas y estos se beneficiarán de la disponibilidad de estos documentos, pdf, e-book, gratuitos y legales..
Grupo Biblioteca/PDFs gratis en Facebook
Like articles like this one?
Safe& Secure Checkout