Buy it with:
The DKX M5 Series ballistic plates represent some of our best sellers. Multi-hit capable, lightweight, and affordable, the M5 Series also reliably stops many of the most common special rifle threats, including the notorious M855. Constructed of a ceramic/polyethylene composite, and available in various size configurations, the M5 Series offers our most advanced technology without the unreasonable cost.
- Level III Hard Plate Level III NIJ 0101.06 Compliant
- Multi-Hit Capable
- One of the lightest hard armor plates on the market
- 7-year warranty
- Rugged, drop resistant plate that does not require x-ray examination
- Radio Frequency Embedded Verification (RFEV) for reliable item identification, lifecycle and inventory management
- 8x10 Shooter's Cut:: 3.10 lbs
- 10x12 Shooter's Cut: 4.85 lbs
- 10x12 Full-Size Cut: :5.40 lbs
|PROTECTION TYPE/THREAT LEVEL:||Special (Handgun/Rifle)|
|PROTECTIVE COVERS AVAILABLE:||Polyurea|
|TESTING CERTIFICATION/STANDARD:||Special Threat Tested*|
Department of State ITAR / Department of Commerce EAR:This data sheet is for an EXPORT CONTROLLED PRODUCT. The export of these products and technical information related to these products is governed by the U.S. Department of State International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Department of Commerce Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Non-Sales Technical Data related to these products must not be transmitted to a foreign person/entity without proper authorization of the U.S. Government. Violations may result in administrative, civil, or criminal penalties. ITAR/EAR Export Licenses and/or ITAR/EAR Brokering Licenses (as appropriate) will be required prior to submittal of any further technical inooter's Cutformation and/or shipment of samples and/or products.
Safe & Secure Checkout