Buy it with:
Your K-9 partner would defend you with his life; don’t leave his to chance.
The NAR K-9 Handler Kit is designed to enable handlers to provide lifesaving treatment to injured canines at the point of injury or when veterinary care is not immediately available. This kit and its contents are compact, durable and allow the handler to carry an individual first aid kit that can be utilized for rendering care to the handler, their canine or other injured persons.
The NAR K-9 Handler Kit provides the necessary tools to address the major traumatic injuries seen in working dogs as well as other standard canine emergencies such as bloat or heat injury.
The small size allows for easy attachment using MOLLE/PALS style connectors to the assault vest/body armor or can attach to a Quick Detach Panel for fast, easy removal of entire kit (available for separate purchase).
- Compact IFAK for point of injury care to canines and/or humans
- Address canine emergencies from major bleeding to bloat or heat injury
- MOLLE/PALS to assault vest/body armor for easy attachment
- Includes the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T® – for treating handlers or injured humans
K-9 RUF Kit contents:
- 2 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Black
- 2 x NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- 2 x Combat Gauze® LE Hemostatic
- 2 x 6 in. ETD™ (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x Petrolatum Gauze
- 8 x Alcohol Prep Pad
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Splinter Forceps, 4.5 in.
- 1 x Veterinary Thermometer
- 1 x Veterinary Tape, 2 in.
- 1 x Veterinary Tissue Adhesive
- 2 x Survival Wrap, Orange
- 1 x NAR K-9 Litter
- 1 x Pair Responder Trauma Shears, Large
- 4 x Pair Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Large
- 2 x Permanent Marker, Large
- 1 x RUF Bag, Black
- 1 x PVC Medical Cross Patch
- H 18 in. x W 8 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 6.3 lb
Safe & Secure Checkout