Named after one of the most daring World War I special forces, the Striker Arditi Level III+ rifle enhanced combat ballistic helmet standard cut exceeds the U.S. military specifications for ballistic threats, fragmentation, and blunt impact. Manufactured using XTclave a cutting edge composite curing and high-pressure consolidation technology to create a lightweight rifle helmet with enhanced ballistic capabilities capable of stopping rifle special threats.
Chase Tactical Striker ARDITI Level III Rifle Ballistic Helmet Standard Cut Specifications
- Protection: Level III+ Rifle Rated Ballistic Helmet including Frag Protection
- Rifle Special Threat Tested: According to proprietary test requirements as defined by U.S. DOD
- MIL-STD-662F: This product has been independently tested by an NVLAP accredited NIJ approved laboratory against FRAG resistance as specified under MIL-STD-662F
- XTclave: Made in XTclave™ ultra high-pressure consolidation. XTclave™ is a composite curing and consolidation technology that makes it possible to manufacture lighter, stronger, and stiffer composite articles.
- Materials: 100% UHMWPE DSM Dyneema
- Head Protection: Front, back, crown, and side of the head
- Weight: 11 kg/m² areal density, 1.2 kg total weight (raw shell weight only, based on size large)
- Thickness: 11mm / 0.43”
- Adjustable Harness: Multiple harness options available, comes standard with Striker Ratchet Dial Harness
- Padding: D3O® TRUST Stealth™ 7-pad helmet system
- Sizing: Circumference is measured around the head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes to ensure maximum ballistic protection.
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover, 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship