The Chinook Tactical Medical Operator Pack was specifically designed with input from the Special Operations community to meet the demand for a low-profile medical backpack. It utilizes the same modular platform as Chinook's larger and highly popular medic pack, the TMK-ME.
With its small profile, extensive PALS webbing, internal elastic retainer bands, and the inclusion of an instrument panel, the TMK-MO is ideal for medical operators when space, weight, and functionality are of the utmost importance.
Bag is Berry Amendment Compliant, made of 500 denier Cordura nylon, and MOLLE compatible with PALS webbing.
Pack Exterior Features:
- Top carry handle
- Outer zippered pocket for easy access
- 4 compression straps and/or zipper backups
- Multiple rows of PALS webbing on the front, sides, and bottom of the pack
- Adjustable and tuckable shoulder, sternum, and waist straps
- 4 reinforced attachment loops to secure the pack to stationary objects
Pack Interior Features:
- Main compartment equipped with 5 interchangeable/removable supply pouches (3 large, 2 small)
- Pouches neatly secured with Velcro loop extending the length and width of the top internal flap
- 8 elastic retainer bands positioned around top internal flap for loose supplies
- 9 removable labels - Bandage 1, Bandage 2, IV, Airway, Chest and four blank labels for user customization
- 3 permanent pocket configurations on a bottom internal flap
- Removable instrument panel with red pull tab