The Chinook Tactical Medical Kit - Medical Operator (TMK-MO) is a complete medical pack system designed with input from the Special Operations community to meet the demand for a low-profile medical backpack.
It offers the same modular platform configuration as the larger Chinook Tactical Medic Pack, yet offering an even smaller profile!
Having these same features, and in a more compact configuration, the TMK-MO is ideal for medical operators when space, weight, and functionality are of the utmost importance.
Exterior Features of the Pack:
- Top carry handle for briefcase style carries and quick movement.
- The outer pockets have zippers for security and easy access
- There are 4 compression straps and/or zipper backups
- Multiple rows of PALS webbing cover the front, sides, and bottom of the pack, allowing the addition of extra gear.
- The shoulder, sternum, and waist straps are tuckable and adjustable.
- There are 4 reinforced attachment loops to secure the pack to stationary objects
Interior Features of the Pack:
- The main compartment equipped with 5 interchangeable or removable supply pouches (3 large, 2 small)
- The pouches are neatly secured with Velcro loop which extends throughout the length and width of the top internal flap
- Thee are 8 elastic retainer bands positioned around the top of the internal flap that can be used to secure loose supplies
- Comes standard with 9 removable labels - Bandage 1, Bandage 2, IV, Airway, Chest and four blank labels for user customization
- The bottom internal flap has a permanent 3-pocket configuration
- The pack's instrument panel comes with red pull tab for quick removal
To ensure timely shipments of our kits and modules, we may substitute items where necessary.
Available separately as an empty bag: Medical Operator Pack.
(1) TMM-CW, Chest Wound:
(2) Nasopharyngeal Airway w/ Lube, 28 Fr
WOUND / BLISTER / BURN