The Tactical Medical Kit - Medical Panel Insert Bag (TMK-MPI) is capable of holding all the necessary TCCC recommended supplies with plenty of room for additional items. With its unique overlapping hinge system, the Medical Panel Insert can be oriented either vertically for backpack insertion, or horizontally for messenger bag insertion; simply pull apart the overlapping hinges and reconfigure the panels in your preferred orientation.
The Medical Panel Insert can also be used as a standalone medical sheet. The Medical Panel Insert comes with three large removable mesh pouches, four small removable mesh pouches, two small removable instrument panels, and is made of 500 denier Cordura nylon.
Pack Exterior Features:
- 500 denier Cordura nylon
- Semi-rigid panels
- Removable carry handles for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Vertical hinges for backpack insertion
- Horizontal hinges for messenger bag insertion
- Loop fastener attachment points for name tag placement
Pack Interior Features:
- 3 Removable Large Mesh Pouches: 8” x 8” x 1.5”
- 4 Removable Small Mesh Pouches: 4” x 8” x 1.5”
- 2 Removable Instrument Panels: 4” x 8”
- 8 Removable Name Tags: BANDAGE 1, BANDAGE 2, AIRWAY, CHEST, INTRAVENOUS, 3 blank labels