The Dart Target™ Chest Decompression Set consists of the Dart™ Decompression Needle and the Dart Target™ Needle Placement Guide in one ruggedized, low cube set.
The Dart™ is a sterile, 14 gauge x 3.25” needle with a uniformed, thick walled catheter. The design minimizes risk of collapse in the intercostal space. The Dart Target™ ensures accurate needle placement. Together, the Dart™ Needle and the Dart Target™ give responders at any skill level full capability to perform accurate chest decompression.
These products combined deliver an enhanced level of user confidence and improve casualty outcomes when faced with the symptoms of tension pneumothorax.
- The only available system which includes a proven and effective needle placement template
- New capability for medics to standardize treatment of tension pneumothorax
- Lowest cube claim available for complete penetrating chest decompression set
- Reliable treatment for responders at any skill level
- Each set contains:
- (1) Dart Decompression Needle
- (1) Dart Target Needle Placement Template
- NSN: Pending
- Part Number: 21-011
- 6-year shelf life
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Dimension: 4”H x 9”W x 0.5”D
- Needle Dimensions: 14 gauge x 3.25”
- Unit Weight: 0.5 oz
- Available Direct, Prime Vendor, ECAT, and GSA
- 100% sourced, manufactured & assembled in USA
Sign up to our newsletter!
Safe & Secure Checkout