The officer’s patrol kit by Lightning X is an excellent pack for treating gunshot and stab wounds, as well as other life-threatening traumatic injuries. We give you all the supplies that you need, without all of the unnecessary “fill” that you don’t. It is a rip-away Officer’s Patrol Tactical Gunshot & Trauma IFAK Kit w/Headrest mount.
The bag comes packed from the factory with the following kit:
- NAR Hyfin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack Compact (2 chest seals)
- North American Rescue brand C-A-T Tourniquet Gen 7,
- Black Nitrile Tactical Gloves (4 pairs in carded pocket pack)
- Israeli Military Pressure Bandage 4″,
- Compressed Z-Folded Krinkle Gauze
- 4″ x 4″ Burn Dressing, 5″ x 9″ ABD Pad (2 pads)
- Nasal Airway 28FR,
- QC Comb Gauze Z-Folded LE 3″ x 4yd
- 7.5″ Emergency Trauma Shears
- Emergency Survival Foil Blanket
- 2″ Tactical Black Self-Adherent Gauze
- Instant Cold Compress Pack
- QuickStop Blood Stop Spray
- 1oz Eye Wash/Irrigation Solution
- CPR Face Shield w/ One-Way Valve
- Alcohol Prep Pads (10)
- Iodine Prep Pads (10)
- Sting & Bite Relief Pads (10)
MEDIC-X Vehicle Trauma Kit Pouch is designed to universally attach to any vehicle headrest, or alternately any MOLLE compatible gear or bag with at least 5 rows of loops. The main bag attaches to the rear base via a hook & loop panel so that it can be easily removed in the event of an emergency with only the pull of your hand.
Additionally, the bag can be opened while still attached to the base on a headrest and three-tiered panels are revealed. The top two panels have various sizes of elastic tool loops in addition to pockets for storing supplies. The bottom panel is a zippered mesh compartment that is also easily removable via the hook & loop attachment to the bag.
The rear attachment panel is reinforced so that it is strong enough to attach to the headrest or bag without sagging, but is pliable enough to contour to the shape of your headrest. Finally, the front of the bag is covered with a laser-cut hook & loop MOLLE panel for storing additional tools, mounting morale patches, or attaching additional MOLLE gear.
This panel comes with a rubber RED CROSS emblem included with the bag. With dimensions of 10.25″L x 4″W x 7.5″H, this bag is large enough to hold a well-equipped gunshot/hemorrhage kit, or a multi-person first aid kit.
Includes a limited lifetime warranty from Lightning X Products.
Safe & Secure Checkout