The Go2FAS Gunshot Wound First Aid Kit by North American Rescue was designed to meet the needs of our customers for a compact individual first aid kit that carries all the necessary equipment to address the leading causes of potentially preventable death due to a gunshot wound. This compact individual first aid kit contains essential life-saving medical equipment that can be used to treat penetrating trauma at the point of wounding. It’s sleek, compact size is easy to transport or be stored in a vehicle or backpack until needed.
The Go2FAS Gunshot Wound First Aid Kit also features the NAR signature Red-Tip Technology® rapid opener for fast and easy, one-pull tab opening of the kit and convenient exterior attachment points compatible with any standard MOLLE/PALS style connection system.
- 2 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Orange
- 1 x Combat Gauze LE Hemostatic Dressing
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 x 6 in. Flat ETD™ (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x Emergency Blanket, Silver
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Large
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 1 x Red Nylon Bag
- Case Closed: H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. xD 2.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
Sign up to our newsletter!
You may also like
Safe & Secure Checkout