Buy it with:
The ARCH helmet weighs only 1,15 kg / 2,5 lbs (for the helmet shell without side rails, front shroud, boa and velcro). This makes it a bulletproof helmet, which is one of the lightest aramid bulletproof helmets on the market. The less your equipment weighs, the more mobile you will feel.
A layer of polyrea spray paint is applied around the entire helmet, which ensures that your military helmet can withstand rain, oil and similar liquids. This strengthens your bulletproof helmet and allows it to last for many years without the paint fading or the ballistic properties deteriorating.The polymer side rails, fully adjustable padded dial suspension system, and re-positionable closed-cell padding system work together to make this helmet both functional and comfortable. The side rails feature night vision goggle retention (NVG) bungee cords, and the aluminum front shroud accommodates most combat use cases.
- Better unobstructed view and increased hearing capability compared to PASGT helmet
- Maximum Comfort Impact Protection 7-pad (MCIP 7) suspension system
- Quick release for easy-on, easy-off use with no interference when sighting the weapon for target acquisition
- Configurable platform Standards
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Level IIIA ballistic standard for penetration
- Meets a minimum of 650 m/s V-50 for 22 calibers 17 grains (1.1 gram) FSP when tested according to STANAG 2920
- Rail system
- Hook and loop appliqué
- The weight of the helmet is 1,45 kg / 3.2 lbs (incl. Side rail and front shroud)
- Team Wendy Cam-FitTM retention system
- Team Wendy H-Back retention system
An ARCH helmet is made in Kevlar Aramid from Dupont. Dupont is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Aramid fiber.
This means that you have a bulletproof helmet, which is approved for NIJ 0106.01 level IIA, and makes your Kevlar helmet stop firing up to a .44 Magnum.
- .44 magnum
- .357 SIG
- 9 mm.
In addition, the V50 helmet has been tested up to 720 M / S against fragments and shrapnel (17 grains) according to STANAG2920, which is the nato standard for testing of bulletproof materials.
When a bulletproof helmet stops a projectile or fragment, a standard helmet is affected in a 130mm area around the impact, which is also called Blunt force trauma.
Our ARCH ballistic helmet is only affected in an area up to 75 mm. around the impact. It makes a world of difference in how deep the helmet is bent towards your head and thus also how much the helmet mitigates the shot.
An ARCH helmet reduces the depth by up to 50% (according to HPW-TP-0401.01B IIIA), where the trauma is on average 11.2 mm against a 9 mm. It provides significantly greater security and the chance of surviving the trauma from a shot is greater.
Safe & Secure Checkout