Buy it with:
BIG PACK IN A SMALL BODY!
The perfect solution for use in close-quarter areas, such as helicopters and fixed-wing transport. The unique wide-mouth main compartment opening allows easy access to contents and provides convenient, upright availability from the Captain’s Chair. T
The unique design of this pack allows the user acess to the main compartment from the top or front.
The G3 Golden Hour EMS Helicopter Pack is specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits. It features a tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements, as well as more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear which helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
The interior compartment features a removable adjustable inside shelf for a customized organization with internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Clear, durable urethane window on top inside pouch allows a quick view of contents
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Designed to carry StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory Kits
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools independent of the main compartment
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMT Backpack’s
- The main fabric is a non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. An environmentally friendly fabric featuring easy-clean, pathogen and water-resistant properties.
- Height: 19 inches
- Width: 21 inches
- Depth: 7 inches
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Capacity: 2400 Cubic Inches
Safe & Secure Checkout