Combat proven formulas and professional grade consumer supplements for consumers, fitness enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, outdoors enthusiasts and athletes.
Originally formulated for military and law enforcement elite special operations groups, it is now available to the general public. It was rapidly adopted by male and female bodybuilders, swimmers, runners, cross fit enthusiasts and triathletes.
SWAT Fuel Supplements are manufactured in a CGmP and NSF certified manufacturing facility, 100% made in USA. Ingredients are obtained from the finest sources in the world, never compromising on quality. Our nutritional products are designed to help you operate at your optimal performance level without clouding your mind or sacrificing your fine motor skills. Once you experience SWAT Fuel, you will enter a new level of human performance.
- he only supplement approved by the American Board of Tactical Medicine
- Step one of the SWAT Fuel nutritional program is the 40 Caliber Multivitamin combined with a healthy diet without simple sugars.
- A True Prescription Grade Multivitamin that is the foundation of any Health/Sports Nutrition Program.
- This STRESS DOSE VITAMIN is designed for people who push their body and want to support it with the proper nutrients. Formulated with superior ingredients like METHYLCOBALAMIN as a source of B12, you'll find that this vitamin is by far superior to any multivitamin you've tried. Formulated by an MD, who is also a SWAT Police Officer.
- No artificial colors, flavors, sugars or coatings. It is simply formed and glazed, so it's even chewable if needed for immediate release.
- The supplements designed with the warrior in mind. Gluten free, Dairy free, Egg Free and gimmick free.
- Combination vitamins, minerals and herbal.
- 10 year shelf life from date of manufacture (Unopened)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) a nd is not necessarily based on scientific evidence from any source.. These products are intended to support general well being and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. If conditions persist, please seek advice from your medical doctor.
Sign up to our newsletter!
Safe & Secure Checkout