Combat proven formulas and professional grade consumer supplements for consumers, fitness enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, outdoors enthusiasts and athletes.
Originally formulated for military and law enforcement elite special operations groups, it is now available to the general public. It was rapidly adopted by male and female bodybuilders, swimmers, runners, cross fit enthusiasts and triathletes.
SWAT Fuel Supplements are manufactured in a CGmP and NSF certified manufacturing facility, 100% made in USA. Ingredients are obtained from the finest sources in the world, never compromising on quality. Our nutritional products are designed to help you operate at your optimal performance level without clouding your mind or sacrificing your fine motor skills. Once you experience SWAT Fuel, you will enter a new level of human performance.
- The only supplement approved by the American Board of Tactical Medicine
- The amazingly successful SWAT Fuel 9mm Fat Burn Formula is a 3-in-1 combination Energy, Fat Burn and Pre-Workout Solution.
- Lasts up to 8 hours with no jitters and no crash.
- Made with MethylCobalamin!
- Use this product for energy, stamina, fitness, training, operations or simply to stay awake.
- Which 9mm formula is right for you? If your primary focus is to burn fat, then choose this version over the 9mm+P Endurance Formula.
- The supplements designed with the warrior in mind. Gluten free, Cyanide Free, Dairy free, Egg Free, Soy Free and gimmick free.
- 10 year shelf life from date of manufacture (Unopened)
- Typical Dosing: Up to 120 lbs take one Capsule. 121-240 lbs take 2 capsules. Over 240 Lbs take 3 capsules. Over 400 lbs, please consult your physician before using this product or performing any exercise program.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) a nd is not necessarily based on scientific evidence from any source.. These products are intended to support general well being and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. If conditions persist, please seek advice from your medical doctor.