The TacMed™ Critical Event Response System – Rescue package provides you with the necessary equipment for personal protection, medical treatment for life-threatening injuries for multiple casualties, and casualty evacuation during active shooter and/or hostile event response.
The Rescue package includes the TacMed™ Responder Plate Carrier with Soft Armor, the Universal Tourniquet Dispenser with SOF® Tourniquets, a Critical Event Individual Kit, and a Critical Event Rescue Kit to help you meet and exceed multiple standards laid out by NFPA 3000™.
Personal Protection Items:
- The TacMed™ Responder Plate Carrier with NIJ certified Level IIIA soft armor is the perfect option for a budget-conscious agency to provide an armor solution for the entire team.
- The Universal Tourniquet Dispenser with SOF® Tourniquets provides a place to conveniently mount your tourniquets on your plate carrier for easy ambidextrous access.
Rescue Package Medical Kits:
- The Critical Event Rescue Kit provides you with both life-saving medical treatment and casualty evacuation capabilities in a low-profile backpack.
- The Critical Event Medic Kit utilizes the Signature Series Med-Pack platform to include internal panels that can be adjusted to fit your exact equipment needs while keeping everything secured and organized and can hold the included Foxtrot® Litter on the bag's exterior for immediate access.
The Critical Event Medic Kit contains the following supplies:
- 1x Signature Series Med-Pack Bag (Black)
- 1x Foxtrot® DA Litter (Litter Only)
- 4x TacMed™ Pocket Medical Kit (Compressed Gauze)
- 4x SOF® Tourniquet Gen 4 (Rescue Orange)
- 4x OLAES® Modular Bandage (4", Flat-Packed)
- 2x Control Wrap (4")
- 2x HALO Chest Seal (Vented, 2-pack, IFAK Size)
- 4x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F w/Lube
- 1x Trauma Shears (5.5")
- 4x TacMed™ Combat Casualty Card
- 1x Sharpie (Black)
- 10PR Nitrile Gloves (Black, Size XL)
What is NFPA 3000™?:
First responders are facing an increasing number of active shooter/hostile events where mass casualties can be present, and NFPA 3000™ is a set of standards developed to assist agencies with integrated community preparedness, response, and recovery for these tragedies. Included in the standards are competencies for fire, EMS, and law enforcement responders for threat-based care and hot/warm/cold zone tasks, including knowledge of plans, policies, and procedures for available medical supplies and resources.Each package is available in additional color options and can be customized to meet your exact personal protection and medical response needs. Please contact us at email@example.com for a consultation with one of our experts.
* Please note that by placing an order with us, you agree to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding body armor.
United States law prohibits us from selling body armor to you if any of the following apply:
- You are in the state of Connecticut.
- You are international. (This includes shipping to APO addresses.)
- You are a convicted felon.
Safe & Secure Checkout