Buy it with:
The Tactical Traction Splint is designed for use on patients with suspected mid-shaft femur fractures, the TTS provides precision mechanical traction to relieve pain, increase patient comfort and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage.
The durable container is made of 500 Denier Cordura with a robust molle system for easy attachment. The compact storage system allows for rapid and reliable deployment in tactical and pre-hospital settings. These features make the TTS the clear choice for today's Pre-Hospital and Military Healthcare Professionals.
- Lightweight and portable
- Clearly marked elastic straps for the proper fit to the thigh, knee & shin
- Compact case with molle-style attachment capability for easy storage and rapid deployment
- 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with built in Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Sand and water resistant zippers with silent pulls
- PALS/MOLLE-style attachment system
- Packaged: L 11 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
Safe & Secure Checkout