Buy it with:
Patent-Pending Design for exponentially quicker Linear Drag Technique...
Lightweight, flexible and comfortable, this innovative harness is designed to be worn under the tactical vest. The built-in handle system is easily accessible allowing immediate high threat extraction of downed personnel without the need to holster or sling weapons during rescue. This enables more fire power on the threat while the inline drag reduces the risks of back injury. The construction is of durable, 2 in. flat seatbelt webbing (rated at over 3000 lb) with a deployable handle system attached to low profile 1 in. Tech Tape. Features box-stitching and an adjustable buckle at the abdomen. Requires no assembly or modification to existing gear.
Designed to Allow the Rescuer to:
- Maintain engagement with threat
- Utilize improved body mechanics by maintaining an anatomically correct posture for rapidly extracting greater weight
- Maintain natural postures & positions that preclude shifting of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that either obviates that equipment or exposes additional unprotected body regions
- Decrease manpower needs in "zeroed in" locations
More rapid extraction translates into more rapid entry into the tiered system of TCCC treatment modalities.
(Reference: Bleed out from a femoral artery occurs in 2 to 4 minutes)
- Unique patent-pending design for linear personnel recovery drags
- Exponentially faster drags with less physical exertion
- Keeps victim low profile, decreasing the likelihood of additional injuries
- Eliminates "ride up" of casualty's vest
- Requires no assembly or modification to existing gear
- Waist Size: Adjustable from 30 in. to 45 in.
- Height from waist to non-deployed handle: 20 in.
- Length from point of attachment on the harness to the top of the handle system: 14 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 1.6 oz
- Not designed for hoisting or lowering operations
- All items must be visually inspected for any deterioration of stitching and webbing both before and after each use
Safe & Secure Checkout