Our Rescue Task Force Chest Pouch is designed to add medical equipment to the MKIII RTF Tactical Responder Ballistic Vest. Made of 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon, this rugged chest pouch allows quick and easy access to the contents (non-tactical) from any ballistic vest with a MOLLE-style attachment system.
The large, ambidextrous, premium-grade trauma shears are quickly accessible from the outside of the pouch and tethered to a retractable leash. It can be secured to the front of the body armor using a MOLLE style attachment system
- Designed to add medical equipment to the MKIII RTF Tactical Responder Ballistic Vest
- Also compatible with other ballistic vests with MOLLE-style attachment system
- Configurable based on individual skill set and mission requirements
- Rapid access and organization is enhanced by elastic storage loops that keep items in place until needed
- 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with built in Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Sand and water resistant zippers with silent pulls
- PALS/MOLLE-style attachment system
- Large, ambidextrous, premium grade Trauma Shears
- 2 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 2 x NAR Wound Packing Gauze (3 in. x 5 yd)
- 2 x Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™) - 6 in.
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 2 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 3 x pair Blue Responder Gloves, Lg.
- 4 x Combat Casualty Card
- 1 x Scissor Leash™
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 2 x Permanent Marker
- 1 x Luminous MED ID Patch
- 1 x Bag (NAR-4™ Chest Pouch)
- Dimensions: L 7 in. x W 9 in. x D 3.5 in.
- Weight: 3.35 lb (3 lb 5.6 oz)
Safe & Secure Checkout