EM Match Advice: Making The Perfect Rank Order List
With interview season rapidly approaching in a few months (Nov-Feb), we gathered a few more of our favorite program directors to discuss the hot topic of making the rank order list. We feature Dr. Colleen Roche (George Washington), Dr. Jonathan Davis (Georgetown), and Dr. Brian Stettler (Univ of Cincinnati). Thanks again to Dr. Mike Gisondi (Northwestern) for spearheading this innovative and helpful EM Match Advice series for medical students.
Podcast: Rank Order List
Listen to all the episodes of the EM Match Advice Series
- Lin M. Top 10 tips on making your rank list, ALiEM (2010).
- Joshi N. Making your match rank list, ALiEM (2013).
- Deiorio NM, Yarris LM, Gaines SA. Emergency medicine residency applicant views on the interview day process. Acad Emerg Med. 2009 Dec;16 Suppl 2:S67-70. PMID: 20053215.
- Yarris LM, Deiorio NM, Lowe RA. Factors applicants value when selecting an emergency medicine residency. West J Emerg Med. 2009 Aug;10(3):159-62. PMID: 19718377
- DeSantis M, Marco CA. Emergency medicine residency selection: factors influencing candidate decisions. Acad Emerg Med. 2005 Jun;12(6):559-61.PMID: 15930408.
- Love JN, Howell JM, Hegarty CB, McLaughlin SA, Coates WC, Hopson LR, Hern GH, Rosen CL, Fisher J, Santen SA. Factors that influence medical student selection of an emergency medicine residency program: implications for training programs. Acad Emerg Med. 2012 Apr;19(4):455-60. PMID: 22506950.
The post EM Match Advice: Making The Perfect Rank Order List appeared first on ALiEM.
Like articles like this one?
Safe& Secure Checkout