EM Match Advice: VSAS 101 – Securing an away EM rotation
Dr. Michael Gisondi has recruited another all-star cast of residency program leaders around the United States to share their sage wisdom about the Visiting Student Application Service (VSAS). This centralized process to coordinate visiting clerkship rotations first began in 2008 and now almost all medical schools participate. Because anecdotally the VSAS application process has been challenging, we gathered some experts to share their insights in a podcast.
- Michael Gisondi, MD (Northwestern University, Program Director)
- Susan Stroud, MD (University of Utah, Program Director)
- Cullen Hegarty, MD (Regions Medical Center/ HealthPartners, Program Director)
- Scott Sherman, MD (Cook County, Assistant Program Director)
- Michelle Lin, MD (ALiEM Editor in Chief) [/su_box]
Listen to all the episodes of the EM Match Advice Series
The post EM Match Advice: VSAS 101 – Securing an away EM rotation appeared first on ALiEM.
Like articles like this one?
Safe& Secure Checkout