Survey: Why do you use Twitter?
I recently got a comment on the blog asking why people need to use Twitter, if they’re already following blogs. I thought I would open this up to the blogosphere.
I personally use my Twitter account (@M_Lin) for a variety of reasons:
- I tweet the link to my blog whenever there is a new post (I just tweeted a link to this post!)
- Scan quick, real-time information from clinicians I trust
- Know “what’s hot” in EM, medical education, and education technologies
- Learn of new blogs and websites which I didn’t know about
- Quickly check tweets on-the-fly on my iPhone during downtimes
- Make new friends who I then meet in person at EM conferences!
Please comment below and include your Twitter name, if possible. I’d love to know why (or why you don’t) use Twitter.
Like articles like this one?
Safe& Secure Checkout