Top 10 ALiEM Clinical Posts in 2017
Seasons greetings from the ALiEM team. We have published so many posts this year that you may have missed a few. Did you at least catch the top 10 ALiEM clinical posts in 2017? These are the most-viewed posts in the past calendar year. From nerve blocks, to managing epistaxis, head bleeds, and providing post-ROSC care – check these out as you ring in the New Year!
Through Google Analytics for the date range Jan 1-Dec 28, 2017, we identified the 10 most-viewed posts published in 2017.
Top 10 Most Popular ALIEM Clinical Posts in 2017
- PEM Pearls: Brief Resolved Unexplained Events (BRUE), Jessica Chow, MD and Steven Bin, MD, Feb 1, 2017
- PEM Pearls: Pediatric Sepsis Management – Understanding the Basics, Jason Woods, MD and Josh Bukowski, MD, Mar 1, 2017
- EM Pharmacotherapy Guidelines and Position Statements: Resource for ED Rotations, Bryan D. Hayes, PharmD, Jun 12, 2017
- Strategies for Surviving the IV Fluid Shortage: Antibiotic IV to PO Conversions & First Dose via IV Push, Jenny Koehl, PharmD and Erin McCreary, PharmD, Dec 13, 2017
- ACMT Toxicology Visual Pearls: Exotic Viper Envenomation, Bryan Judge, MD, May 1, 2017
Previous Annual Summaries
- Top 10 ALiEM Clinical Posts in 2016
- Top 20 ALiEM Clinical Posts in 2015
- Top 20 ALiEM Clinical Posts in 2014
Like articles like this one?
Safe& Secure Checkout