Buy it with:
The Logging First Aid & Trauma Kit from North American Rescue is designed as a portable First Aid Kit for the workplace that exceeds OSHA Standard Number: 1910.266 App A - First-aid Kits (Mandatory) for the logging industry.
Packaged in a convenient zippered nylon bag that is easily transported to the patient's side, this kit offers the ability to treat logging environment injuries with the added benefit of being able to control major bleeding from traumatic injuries with the C-A-T® Tourniquet, the safest and most effective tourniquet on the market today.
- Compact size allows for storage in vehicles and machinery
- Rugged nylon constructed bag keeps contents secure
- Durable 550 cord pulls
- Able to treat the most common job site injuries with the added benefit of being able to control major bleeding with the safest and most effective Tourniquet on the market
- Designed with mobility in mind, the kit can be easily carried to the patient's side
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Orange
- 1 x 4 in. Responder ETD Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Gauze, Pad - 8 in. x 10 in. (Pack of 2)
- 2 x Gauze, Pad - 4 in. x 4 in. (Pack of 2)
- 2 x 2 in. Elastic Wrap Bandage
- 2 x Triangular Bandage
- 16 x Bandages, 1 in. x 3 in.
- 1 x BurnTec Dressing - 4 in. x 4 in.
- 1 x SAM Splint
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 10 x Antiseptic Towelette
- 10 x Sting & Bite Towelette
- 1 x CPR Microshield Mask
- 1 x Eye Wash Solution, 1 oz
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield - Orange
- 2 x Instant Cold Compress - 6 in. x 9 in.
- 1 x Roll 2 in. Mini Surgical Tape
- 1 x Splinter Forceps - 4.5 in.
- 1 x Pair, Responder Trauma Shears - Large
- 1 x Survival Blanket
- 1 x Inspection Card
- 1 x Trauma & First Aid Kit Contents Inventory Card
- 1 x Just In Time Bleeding Control Instructions
- 1 x First Aid Pocket Guide
- 1 x Bleeding Control Dressing (OPTIONAL)
- L 13.50 in. x H 11.00 in. x D 6.00 in.
- Weight: 5.66 lbs
Safe & Secure Checkout