How I Work Smarter Nominations
(Jul 17, 2014-Mar 22, 2015)
Today we are taking a break from our regularly schedule program and going meta. FOAM clearly helps break down borders, but sometimes, a look at a map really brings it home. These connections were launched when Dr. Michelle Lin tagged 3 people for their “How I Work Smarter” perspectives, who then each tagged 3 people, and so forth. We have had enough responders (37!) to keep this going for many months. This has cascaded and created a broad virtual international community of smart-working clinicians. Below are more close-up views of the US, UK, and Australia map and a few more insights.
How I Work Smarter: Map Observations
- There is a clear axis of nominations, back and forth between: US – Canada – UK – Australia (in no particular order)
- US – Entire Upper East Coast and dark horse Lexington, Kentucky
- UK – Manchester and Leicester
- Australia – Melbourne and Sydney
- Large cities mostly (and surprisingly) ascent are LA in the US and London in the UK.
- While nominations cross an impressive number of boarders, most countries outside of the above mentioned have been largely ignored.
How I Work Smarter US Nominations
How I Work Smarter UK Nominations
How I Work Smarter Australia Nominations
The post How I Work Smarter – Mapping It Out appeared first on ALiEM.