Welcoming PECARN to Twitter
Our organization has always been a champion and fan of the Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN) research collaborative. We jointly worked on designing their official Head Injury Decision Tool found printed in various emergency departments around the country, featured several PECARN authors on our ALiEM podcast, and provide summaries of their 147-and-growing list of publications in our P3 app. So it follows that we are incredibly honored and thrilled to announce our Twitter collaboration. We will be helping to run their Twitter account. Join @PECARNteam and keep current on their growing list of publications, their clinical take-home points, and even insights from the authors themselves.
PECARN Twitter Team
- Bryn Dhir, BA (@BDhir): Research investigator, Johns Hopkins University; Medical student, International American University
Content experts and curators
- Gwen Hooley, MD (@GwenHooleyMD): EM resident at Mount Sinai; EMRA Pediatrics Committee 2020-21 Chair
- Shyam Sivasankar, MD (@Shyamillionaire): Clinical Assistant Professor of EM, Stanford; Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Dell Medical School
PECARN dissemination committee liaisons
- Julia Magana, MD (@JulMagana): Assistant Professor of EM/Pediatric EM, UC Davis; EM Pulse podcast co-host
- Jason Woods, MD (@JWoodsMD): Assistant Professor Pediatrics-EM; University of Colorado; ALiEM Podcast Editor for ACEP-EQUAL series; Little Big Med podcast host
Like articles like this one?
Safe& Secure Checkout