Buy it with:
Introducing the latest Cooling Technology for effective Human Thermo-Regulation
Polar Skin Ice Sheets™ are the principle cooling component of the Polar Skin™ Cooling System. Constructed from Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™, Polar Skin Ice Sheets™ come saturated in ArcticAqua™ and react to an elevated body temperature to promote evaporative cooling. The 36 in. x 30 in. Polar Skin Ice Sheets™ are available in Single, Double & Triple Packs securely sealed in a rugged, durable foil pouch that prevents air or moisture transfer.
FEATURES OF POLAR SKIN™ TECHNOLOGY
Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™
(n.) A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
(n.) A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Unique fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight
- Excellent thermal transmittance and moisture vapor transmission rate
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Proven effectiveness by the University of Tennessee Nonwovens Research Lab
- Allows for full access to the body while cooling
Safe & Secure Checkout