Buy it with:
SAM® Pelvic Sling is the first and only force-controlled circumferential pelvic belt. Featuring an optimized one-piece design, it’s scientifically proven to safely and effectively reduce and stabilize open-book pelvic ring fractures.
The patented SAM® AUTOSTOP buckle acts to avoid over- or under-tightening of SAM® Pelvic Sling. Once optimal compressive force is reached, two prongs activate, clicking to confirm correct application. The sling is secured in place with its Velcro® system strap.
- Force-controlled, ideal compression every time without the guesswork
- Rapid, simple, three-step application, usually in less than one minute
- Patented Autostop buckle allows a compression force no greater than 33 lb; vital in high-stress environments where over-tightening could potentially be extreme and harmful
- “Click” provides clear feedback to confirm correct application
- Posterior slider for facilitating transfers
- Radiolucent, MR safe & cleans for re-use with common detergents or anti-microbial solutions
- H 7.25 in. x W 7.75 in. x D 4 in.
- Fits Hip Circumference: from 32 in. to 50 in.
- Weight: 9.8 oz
Safe & Secure Checkout