Buy it with:
Deployment backpack for undercover deployments or civilian use.
The main compartment of the backpack can be opened completely from the front or back side, and the hook and loop partition can be removed all together if need be. The back and side panels of the main compartment feature MOLLE hook and loop patches for customizable configurations.
The backpack has a large lid compartment and organizer pockets on the sides. The lid compartment features hook and loop panels for magazine pouches. The hip belt with zipper pockets on the hip flaps can be removed. In the bottom panel of the backpack is a signal flap for emergency unit patches, which can be quickly fastened to the hook and loop front of the pack if need be. All zippers on the backpack are lockable.
- Padded Back Carrying System
- Large zip opening with easy access to the main compartment on the backside
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Removable, padded hip belt Hip belt with zipped pockets
- Handle Lockable zipper slider Lid with zip pocket
- The front opening can be completely pulled up
- Insert pockets on both sides
- Cable port Large MOLLE hook-and-loop patch inside Signal flag with hook-and-loop patch (loop) integrated in the bottom
- Main compartment with detachable divider with hook-and-loop closure (loop)
- No TT Logo to remain covert
VOLUME 25 Liters | 1,526 Cubic Inches
WEIGHT 60oz | 1.7kg
DIMENSIONS 22 x 11 x 7in | 56 x 28 x 18cm
Safe & Secure Checkout