Buy it with:
The Rescue Task Force Basic Heavy Duty Plate Carrier is a highly customizable plate carrier vest with many of the best features that you are looking for. The front and rear panel plate carrier compartments will accommodate the standard size and the newer larger armor plates up to 11" X 14" in size.
The cummerbund also features side armor pockets to accommodate side armor plates up to 6” X 8”. The plate carrier has fully adjustable heavy duty nylon shoulder straps and large quick connect buckles to adjust how high or low the front and rear panels sit from the wearer’s shoulders. The cummerbund is adjustable in length from a medium to 2XL+ t-shirt sizes, up to a 51” chest/waist size.
The front, rear, and side panels all feature MOLLE webbing for customization of your plate carrier to what your mission requires. Fully compatible with MOLLE accessories like holsters, magazine pouch, and utility pouches.
The Rescue Task Force Basic Heavy Duty Plate Carrier is a very tough and well made plate carrier with reinforced double stitching in all the critical locations as well as sizing options to fit a wide variety of rescuers among various shifts.
- MOLLE webbing on the front, back, and side panels allow the attachments of MOLLE accessories like holsters, mag pouches, utility pouches, and other essential gear.
- Adjustable for length cummerbund with MOLLE webbing, cummerbund can be extended out to 51"L
- Side pockets will allow for 6" X 8" side armor panels/plates.
- Hook and Loop fasteners on the ends of the cummerbund to secure with the front panel hook and loop fasteners, for a secure fit.
- Adjustable for length Shoulder straps with large heavy duty quick connect buckles and with hook and loop fasteners. Includes two padded shoulder covers with MOLLE webbing, hook and loop fasteners, and loops for communications cabling routing.
- Top three MOLLE webbing rows on the front and back panels have loop fasteners for attaching (hook) Unit, ID, and name tapes to the front and rear panels. Heavy Duty drag handle on the top of the rear panel. 10"X 6" front pocket with hook and loop enclosure. Breathable mesh inner panels with separate internal pockets for soft body armor panels and hard plate armor.
- Made with tough and durable PVC material that is water and chemical resistant. Double and re-enforcement cross stitching in critical areas.
Safe & Secure Checkout