Buy it with:
The FATPack-Pro Large B-Side Insert is a great way to add medical organization for your pack with internal loop lining. It attaches directly to a loop surface to provide support of medical or other gear in a tear away format which can be removed or transferred between bags or deployed for stand alone use.
Three vinyl mesh zippered pouches 8.5” (W) x 3.75” (H) x 2.25” (D) with content label windows offer storage of injury specific or other needed gear. Semi-transparent vinyl mesh, clear label windows, hi-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon and red Spartan Zipper pulls provide quick and positive ID of your gear. A front facing grab handle allows removal of the secure hook backing which anchors the insert in place.
Ideal upgrade to support medical or other gear for effective and secure organization inside a loop lined pack.
Specs & Features
- Net weight: 0.55 lbs | 249 grams
- Dimensions: 13.5” (H) x 9.5” (W)
- Zippered Pouches: 8.5” (W) x 3.75” (H) x 2.25” (D)
- Content/ ID windows: 1” (H) x 3.75” (W)
- Dual reinforced top grab handle
- Rear hook panels allow attachment to any loop-sided surface
- Materials: Vinyl Mesh laminate semi-transparent and easy to clean
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- Durable RC-Class YKK® zippers, reversed for protection
- Spartan zipper pulls
- High tensile strength nylon webbing and binding tape
Safe & Secure Checkout