ACTIVE SHOOTER FAMILIARIZATION
w/Basic Bleeding Control Techniques
In collaboration with our friend and partner, Chief Jesse Menocal, Sr., we are able to deliver this all-important, cutting-edge, and lifesaving training directly at. your place of business, health care center, or school.
You will be trained by a retired Police Chief & SWAT Commander, along with a Physician, in a myriad of topics designed to increase your level of awareness to possible future instances of workspace violence, recognizing threat indicators, and increasing your survivability.
This can be accomplished in a 4-hour block of instructor that will include all of the following topics:
- Briefing on significant Active Shooter events
- Definition of Active Shooter
- Priority of Life Scale
- Historical Events
- H.S.I Options for Consideration Active Shooter Preparedness Video
- Hostage & Barricade Situations
- R.A.I.N. Methodology
- Run, Hide, Fight Mentality
- What Should You Expect from Law Enforcement and Rescue/Fire Department
- Discussion of commercially available protection products.
- Discuss Possibility of Hard Room / Safe Room
- Familiarization with bleeding control concepts (tourniquet/pressure dressings).