Buy it with:
Military designed and tested, the Altama OTB Maritime Assault Shoe (LOW Shoe) is the tactical shoe to have for amphibious movements. This shoe is a modern, tactical take on the original Chuck Taylors which we all know and love The Altama Maritime Boot is made for all tactical water operations and, with a fin friendly fit, this boot will fit just about any dive fin used by Militaries worldwide.
The shoe body features two drain ports that expel water as you walk and the shoe flexes, a one-piece ABS shank with no room to bend which gives you proper foot placement going up and down the boat ladders, and an Ultron PU contoured insole that doesn't absorb water. 1000D Cordura fabric is on the side panels to reduce wear and mitigates water retention.
The idea behind the shoe is for users to have the ability to go from water to land with the same footwear. It is slightly more narrow than the classic Chuck to allow better comfort and fit while wearing a diving fin. Designed to be worn without socks. Once you make it to land, kick those fins off and continue up that beach. If this doesn't smell like high speed, we don't know what does.
Grab'em, swim with'em, take'em Over The Beach
- Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations.
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your foot.
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder.
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware.
- Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water.
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered on both solid colors and Multicam.
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot.
Safe & Secure Checkout