The ARMY Combat Life Saver (CLS) ReSupply Kit by North American Rescue is a convenient kit containing the essential items to resupply your Combat Life Saver compact delivered in a durable and easy-to-open resealable plastic bag.
The compact design allows the NAR CLS Resupply Kit to be easily stored until it is needed, yet be resealable so that items not required immediately can continue in storage without compromise. The contents of this kit have been chosen to provide sufficient equipment to allow a trained Combat Life Saver to treat 2-4 casualties.
- 2 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 2 x ETD™ (Emergency Trauma Dressing) 6 in.
- 1 x ETD™ (Emergency Trauma Dressing) Abdominal
- 2 x Compressed Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 2 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze® PRO
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 2 x HyFin® Chest Seal
- 2 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x Ready Heat Blanket
- 1 x Survival Blanket (Foil)
- 1 x SAM® Splint II
- 3 x Triangular Cravat Bandage
- 1 x Elastic Wrap Bandage, 6 in.
- 4 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 1 x roll Surgical, 2 in.
- 4 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 6 x Alcohol Prep Pad
- 1 x Sharpie® Permanent Marker
- Packaged: H 14 in. x W 14 in. x D 5 in.
- Weight: 4 lb 14 oz