Buy it with:
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart G5 is the first FDA-approved AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
Easy Without Compromise
Perform each step of the rescue with user-paced instruction from RescueCoach™ voice and text prompts. Pads can be placed on either side of a victim’s chest, and the Powerheart G5 only provides an automatic shock when it is required. After the rescue, extract event data immediately from a USB port.
Watch as the G5 customizes the shock to deliver the appropriate energy needed to each patient. Defibrillation energy automatically escalates if additional shocks are needed with a fast shock time of 10 seconds or less. If more than one shock is required, the AED does not repeat the same effort. Rather, it increases the energy input to an appropriate higher level.
Fluent In Two Languages
Touch a button to change the voice prompts to one of the chosen languages without restarting or delaying the rescue.
Reliable and Rugged
Feel confident knowing your Powerheart G5 will be ready when called upon thanks to the highly visible Rescue Ready® indicator that communicates rescue status and confirms that the internal circuitry, medical-grade battery, and rescue pads have passed daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests. In fact, a collective 4,100 hours of Rescue Ready self-tests around the world are performed each day. The durable G5 has been tested to military standards and features an IP55 rating for protection against dust and water.
Adjust rescue prompts to match the rescuer’s skill level and change shock and CPR protocols to match clinical preferences. Easily update settings if resuscitation guidelines change.
Peace Of Mind
Rest easy as the Powerheart G5 is built to last with an 8-year warranty, a strong indemnification policy, and a 4-year full operational performance guarantee on Intellisense® medical-grade non-rechargeable batteries. Feel confident knowing your AED provider has pioneered AED technology for over 20 years and helped deploy a half-million Powerheart AEDs around the world.
RESCUE READY® Technology
- Daily self-check tests on rescue pads and battery
- Rescue Ready Indicator communicates rescue status ensuring that the internal circuitry, battery, and pads have passed daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests
- Voice prompts provide user-paced instructions for every step of the rescue
- Metronome for CPR compression rate
- Dual-language functionality at the press of a button
Variable Escalating Energy Technology
- Designed to deliver customized energy needed to each patient.
- If more than one shock is required, the AED increases the energy dose to an appropriate higher level
- Intellisense battery communicates battery performance and capacity directly to your AED
- Intellisense CPR Feedback monitors compressions for effectiveness
Non-Polarized Electrode Pads
- Pads can be placed interchangeably on either location of the patient's chest
- Powerheart G5 uses embedded circuitry to quickly detect the pad style and automatically adjusts the AED to pediatric energy
Fully Automatic G5
No shock button. If the heart rhythm analysis determines a shock is required, the AED will prompt the user to stay clear then automatically deliver a shock.
Shock can be manually engaged through the shock button. If a shock is required the AED will prompt the user to press the shock button
Included In Your Powerheart G5 Purchase:
- G5 Fully-Auto or Semi-Auto, Dual Language AED (8 Year Warranty)
- G5 Intellisense Battery (4 Year Shelf Life)
- 1 Set of G5 ICPR Adult Pads (2 Year Shelf Life)
- AED Manager
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- AED Inspection/Maintenace Tag
- AED Facility Decal
Safe & Secure Checkout