Now offered in a more compact package to easily slide into an IFAK pocket.
The Halo Chest Seal was created to treat tension pneumothorax, the second leading cause of preventable death on the battlefield. The Halo Seal is an occlusive dressing with an aggressive adhesive that is durable, easy to use, and performs in a wide range of operational environments.
- (1) HALO Vent and (1) HALO Seal for both entrance and exit wounds
- 4 vent positions assure that the vent will function and drain regardless of orientation
- Retains effectiveness when folded or crushed
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 5.5”
- 6-year shelf life
- Manufactured in the USA
- Patent Number: US 9,452,088
- HALO Gel
- Highly effective medical grade hydrogel that allows the Halo Seal to stick in wet, bloody, sandy, or harsh environments
- Outer Tape Edge
- More forgiving when handling with gloved or bare hands
- Size and Shape
- Covers a greater surface area, aiding in coverage of larger and unpredictable wound patterns
- Oval shape for greater adherence around contours of the body
- Large pull tab for an effective placement and wound burping
- Durable and impenetrable to water, gases, and air
- Puncture- and tear-resistant
Sign up to our newsletter!
Safe & Secure Checkout