Buy it with:
The constant challenge of striking a balance between the increasing amount of equipment carried into battle and the need to optimize performance is the impetus behind this low-profile, load carriage platform for Tactical Healthcare Professionals.
The NAR-4 Aid Bag is a low profile, load-carriage platform bag that is designed to attach directly to the body armor with four rapid attachment straps or it can be carried using shoulder straps which conveniently stow away until needed.
Constructed of 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with built-in Near Infrared Signature reduction, the NAR-4 Aid Bag is available in a range of popular colors.
Available in NAR’s 11-point Berry Amendment nylon standard.
- Configurable based on individual skill set and mission requirements
- Rapid access and organization is enhanced by segregated removable equipment pouches
- 500D CORDURA® Berry Amendment Nylon Bag with GhillieTEX™ hardware for a reduced IR signature
- Sand and water-resistant, self-repairing zippers with silent 550 cord pulls
- PALS/MOLLE-style attachment system on front and side
- Cased Closed: H 19 in. X W 15 in. X D 7 in.
Safe & Secure Checkout