The constant challenge of striking a balance between the increasing amount of equipment carried into battle and the need to optimize performance is the impetus behind this low-profile, load carriage platform for Tactical Healthcare Professionals.
The NAR-4™ Aid Kit is an ergo-dynamic, durable, functional solution that supports Tactical Combat Casualty Care equipment standards. The NAR-4™ features a modular system with 5 removable nylon bags that can be configured to carry airway tools, IV equipment & hemorrhage control gear. The slimline outer bag can be carried as a low-profile backpack using shoulder straps which are stowed away until needed or pre-rigged to attach directly to body armor using four rapid attachment straps.
- Configurable based on individual skill set and mission requirements
- Rapid access and organization is enhanced by segregated removable equipment pouches
- 500D CORDURA® Berry Amendment Nylon Bag with GhillieTEX™ hardware for a reduced IR signature
- Sand and water resistant, self-repairing zippers with silent 550 cord pulls
- PALS/MOLLE-style attachment system on front and side
- Cased Closed: H 19 in. X W 15 in. X D 7 in.