Buy it with:
The Minor Surgery Set from North American Rescue is a conveniently packaged set of sterile surgical instruments in a shallow tray with a peel to open pouch for ease of access to the kit components. The Minor Surgery Set is cost effective, single use kit with a 3 year shelf life. Available as a single set or in a Pack of 20.
- Conveniently packaged set of surgical instruments for use in Minor Surgery
- Easy to open Pouch
- Cost Effective
- Available as a single set or in a Pack of 20
- 1 x Tray, Shallow
- 2 x Kelly Forceps, Straight 5.5 in.
- 2 x Kelly Forcep, Curved 5.5 in.
- 1 x Holder, Needle, Mayo Hegar 6 in.
- 1 x Adson Forceps, Serr 4.75 in.
- 1 x Forceps Tissue, 5 in.
- 1 x Holder, Collier Needle, Straight 5 in.
- 1 x Handle Surgical Knife #3
- 1 x Probe W. Eye 5 in.
- 1 x O.R. Scissors, Sb St 5.5 in.
- 1 x Wrap, Kimguard 24 x 24 in.
- Packaged: L 9 in. x W 5 in. x D 1 in.
- Weight: 5 oz
Safe & Secure Checkout