NAR Needleless Saline Lock Kit
North American Rescue’s Needleless Saline Lock Kit allows for quick and effective IV cannulation under the most demanding conditions. Our convenient kit is packaged in a compact, vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch to keep the contents in operational ready condition until needed for use. The NAR Needleless Saline Lock Kit contains an IV safety catheter and a needle-free valve port to reduce or eliminate accidental needle-stick exposures to tactical healthcare providers.
- Provides essential components for establishing a saline lock in the most demanding conditions.
- Contains engineered safety devices to reduce or eliminate healthcare provider exposure to accidental needle sticks.
- Includes a clear, adhesive dressing and the NAR Raptor™ IV Securing Device.
- Packaged in a compact, vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch.
- 1 x Latex-free IV Constricting Band (18 in. x 1 in.)
- 1 x Clear Adhesive Dressing (2.75 in. x 2.375 in.)
- 2 x Alcohol Pads
- 1 x Safety Catheter (18G X 1.25 in.)
- 1 x Needle-Free Valve Port