Now including a Latex-free IV Constricting Band and a Clear Adhesive Dressing to aid in starting and securing a saline lock.
Allowing for quick and effective extremity venous cannulation under the most demanding conditions, our system for starting and securing a saline lock has proven reliable and extremely effective during casualty treatment and evacuation where it is common for saline locks and IV lines to become dislodged. Using the NAR RAPTOR™ IV Securing Device (also available separately in a pack of 6), the NAR Saline Lock Kit can be secured in place without the need for tape. The Kit is low-cubed packaged in a vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch, keeping the contents of the kit in prime condition until needed.
- Featured in PHTLS 6th Edition (Military) as a system that has proven successful in the field
- Meets all requirements for U.S. ARMY TASK: 081-831-1011 Establish a Saline Lock
- Includes the NAR Raptor™ IV Securing Device
- Packaged in a compact, vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch
- 1 x Latex-free IV Constricting Band (18 in. x 1 in.)
- 1 x Clear Adhesive Dressing (4 in. x 4.75 in.)
- 2 x Alcohol Pads
- 2 x Needle/Catheter (18G x 1.25 in.)
- 1 x Locking Saline Plug
- 2 x Gauze Pads (2 in. x 2 in.)
- 1 x Hypodermic Needle (18G x 1.5 in.)
- 1 x 10cc Luer-Lock Syringe
- 1 x RAPTOR IV Securing Device
- 1 x Plastic Vacuum Bag
- Packaged: H 5.5 in. x W 3.25 in. x D 1 in.