The USMC CLS Kit from North American Rescue has set the bar for mission specific casualty care platforms. By identifying the needs of the end user's skill set, the CLS Kit's innovative design is able to capitalize on mobility, versatility, and efficiency. Offering a large central compartment and multiple attachment points, the kit maximizes storage space while maintaining a compact profile. Each component is designed to be effective under survival stress and potentially reduce some of the physiological pitfalls associated with it.
- The Official Combat Lifesaver Bag of the Marine Corps
- Constructed of Durable 1000 Denier Cordura® Solution-Dyed Nylon
- Large central compartment and multiple attachment points
- Sand and water resistant zippers with silent pulls
- ITW Nexus Hardware
- Bag available in Coyote Tan only - Contents sold separately
- 1 x Guedel Airway, 80mm
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway, 22F
- 3 x NAR Compressed Gauze, 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd
- 3 x Dry Sterile Burn Dressing, Triangular, 45 in. x 45 in. x 63 in.
- 4 x ARS® Needle Decompression Device
- 3 x Emergency Trauma Dressing, ETD™, 6 in., Flat
- 3 x Combat Application Tourniquet, (C-A-T®)
- 1 x BurnTec Dressing, 4 in. x 16 in. (10cm x 40cm)
- 2 x USMC HyFin® Chest Seal Combo Pk
(1 HyFin® Vent & 1 HyFin® Chest Seal)
- 6 x Pair Bear Claw™ Gloves, Large
- 8 x Alcohol Prep Pad, 1 in. x 2.5 in.
- 1 x SAM Splint, Universal Aluminum, 36 in. x 4.25 in.
- 6 x Surgical Gauze Sponge, 4 in. x 4 in. (Pack of 2)
- 1 x Emergency Trauma Dressing, ETD™, 8 in. x 10 in.
- 1 x Mini Duct Tape, 2 in. x 100 in.
- 1 x Trauma Shears, Large, 7.25 in.
- 3 x QuikClot Combat Gauze®, XL
- 1 x Model 8 Rescue Hook
- 5 x Combat Casualty Response Card
- 2 x Lube, Single Surgical, 5 grams
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield, PES
- 1 x Clear Plastic Resealable Bag, 4 in. x 5 in.
- 1 x CTB-V3 Combat Trauma Bag with strap and insert
- Packaged: L 12 in. x W 10 in. x D 8 in.
- Open Length: 37.5 in.
- Weight: 6 lb 14 oz
Sign up to our newsletter!
You may also like
Safe & Secure Checkout