Designed to safely evacuate larger patients with both comfort and ease. This design has an increased patient surface area, extra padded carrying handles, flame-retardant cover, and additional stirrups offering firmer patient support as well as better weight distribution on the floor. Like the Raven 90C, the OSL has a bi-fold configuration. The cover material is a very durable Nomex/Kevlar blend. Also, a supplemental Back Rest (not shown) to support the patient at both 90Â° and 45Â° angles may be purchased separately.
- Certified safe-to-fly by the U.S. Air Force
- Flame-retardant cover made of a durable Nomex/Kevlar-blend fabric
- 6 stirrups for firmer patient support and better weight distribution
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Additional carrying loops
- 6 IV attachment points
- 3 patient securing straps
- Attached storage pouch
- Bifold configuration for easy storage
- U.S. Patent 5,598,592, Patent(s) Pending
- Folded: H 45 in. x W 9 in. x D 8 in.
- Open: L 90 in. x W 31 in. x D 6 in.
- Weight: 22 lb 6 oz (10.2 kg)
- Payload Floor: 1600 lb (725.75 kg)
- Payload Hanging: 1200 lb (544.3 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 1.5 in
Sign up to our newsletter!
Safe & Secure Checkout