THE G3 LOAD-N-GO IS THE PERFECT SOLUTION FO FIXED-WING AND CRITICAL CARE TRANSPORT, AMBULANCE & FIRE ENGINES.
The G3 Perfusion Backpack is a hybrid design that may be worn as a backpack, side-sling, or carried by hand, the G3 Perfusion features four strategically placed grab-handles for quick grab access.
No other medical backpack keeps equipment more organized and quickly accessible thanks to thoughtfully designed transparent sleeves, mesh pockets, and elastic holsters. The unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this Transport Medic Backpack
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Clear, durable urethane window on top inside pouch allows a quick view of contents
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Designed to carry StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory Kits
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools independent of the main compartment
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- Stow-away padded shoulder straps make for an EMS Backpack or EMS shoulder bag for a side-carry option
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMT Backpack’s
- The main fabric is a non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. An environmentally friendly fabric featuring easy-clean, pathogen, and water-resistant properties.
- Height: 20 inches
- Width: 17 inches
- Depth: 7 inches
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Capacity: 2600 Cubic Inches
Safe & Secure Checkout