THE G3 PERFUSION IS THE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING PACK THAT STANDS UP TO CONTAMINATION. LITERALLY.
The G3 Perfusion Backpack is a hybrid design that may be worn as a backpack, side-sling, or carried by hand, the G3 Perfusion features four strategically placed grab-handles for quick grab access.
The unique design of this pack allows the user access to the main compartment from the top or front.
The two main interior compartments and three external pockets allow for superior organization of large amounts of BLS and ALS equipment.
This is an excellent pack for Advanced Life Support providers and features enough room to carry an AED, BVM, and M6 or similar sized oxygen cylinder.
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Clear, durable urethane window on top inside pouch allows a quick view of contents
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Designed to carry StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory Kits
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools independent of the main compartment
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- Stow-away padded shoulder straps make for an EMS Backpack or EMS shoulder bag for a side-carry option
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMT Backpack’s
- The main fabric is a non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. An environmentally friendly fabric featuring easy-clean, pathogen, and water-resistant properties.
- Height: 22 inches
- Width: 17 inches
- Depth: 8 inches
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Capacity: 3000 Cubic Inches
Sign up to our newsletter!
You may also like
Safe & Secure Checkout