The TacMed™ K9 Handler Trauma Kit provides the K9 Team with the necessary components to treat life-threatening injuries for law enforcement or military applications. The kit contains dual purpose items that can be used to treat injuries to both the handler and K9. In addition, the kit provides the unique capability to effectively address traumatic injuries for the K9 operating in a tactical environment, away from veterinary care.
The K9 Handler Trauma Kit contains specific items intended solely for the treatment of an injured working dog, such as a K9 tourniquet, muzzle, endotracheal tube and 14ga decompression needles to address torsion and bloat.
- 1x Drop Leg Pouch
- 1x SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide
- 1x 4” OLAES® Modular Bandage
- 1x K9 Tourniquet (for K9 use only)
- 1x K9 Muzzle
- 2x 14ga x 3.25 Angiocath with hard plastic case
- 1x 8.0 ET Tube with Stylet
- 1x 10cc Syringe
- 1x Beacon Chest Seal (2-pack)
- 1x 3” Sensi-Wrap
- 1PR Gloves
Sign up to our newsletter!
Safe & Secure Checkout