Stocked to provide life-saving treatment to multiple casualties, the TacMed™ R-AID Kit is ideally suited to work as an assault aid-bag, vehicle bag, or combat lifesaver bag.
The bag can be worn as a backpack, hung as a panel, or slung over a shoulder like a messenger bag. All critical intervention items are loaded in the top flap of the bag for immediate access. The second main compartment contains items required for additional treatments and casualty packaging.
The rear sleeve contains triage and casualty marking materials. The bag provides one of the most compact, comprehensive treatment kits available.
The contents of the kit provide a trained individual with the following capabilities:
- Hemorrhage control
- Basic and advanced airway management
- Packaging of burns
- Treatment of penetrating chest trauma
- Treatment of eye injuries
- Triage and casualty marking
- 2x SOF® Tactical Tourniquet - Wide
- 3x OLAES® 4" Modular Bandage
- 1x OLAES® 6" Modular Bandage
- 1x BLAST® Bandage
- 3x Control Wrap
- 2x NPA 28FR w/ Lube
- 1x TacMed™ Surgical Airway Kit
- 4x Petrolatum Gauze
- 1x 14GA x 3.25" Cath
- 2x ZPAK Gauze
- 2x Moldable Splint
- 1x 7.25" Trauma Shears
- 5PR Nitrile Gloves XL
- 5x TacMed™ Combat Casualty Tag
- 1x Med Patch
Dimensions: 16" x 13" x 5"
* As many of our kits are built to order, please allow additional shipping time for stocked kits. If you need a firm delivery date or have an urgent order, please let us know ASAP