Tasmanian Tiger Medic Assault Pack - MK II - L (Large)
Pack does not come with any medical products, they are shown for display purposes only.
This version is a larger sized medic backpack than the standard version with intelligent and clear interior divider system. The TT Medic Assault Pack L MK II is now the third size of the tried and tested medic backpack from Tasmanian Tiger.
The backpack is about 4 cm (one MOLLE strip) deeper than the two smaller models. It has laser-cut MOLLE on the front and sides. The bottom has attachments for a rescue blanket. The light, padded shoulder straps can be removed and stowed in a pocket with hook-and-loop panels on the back.
The backpack can also be converted for plate carriers and vests using the straps supplied with it and the stowable carrying handles help to quickly transport it in emergencies.
- Removable shoulder carrying system that can be stored in the back if needed.
- Large handle for carrying when open.
- Inner detachable plate with elastic loops and internal variable fixation points to store medical equipment.
- Scissors bag
- Clear inside pockets identified by colored hook-and-loop fastening.
- Integrated visual markers.
- Laser-cut MOLLE system
- Comes with adapter straps for direct attachment to protective vests.
- Length adjustable stowable shoulder straps make carrying large body armor possible.
VOLUME 19 Liters | 1159 Cubic Inches
- WEIGHT 60oz | 1.7kg
- DIMENSIONS 18 x 11 x 3.5in | 46 x 28 x 10cm
- MATERIAL CORDURA® 700 den