Buy it with:
The kit is organized with three divider shelves and two pockets. The dividers allow for maximum organization even after kits have been removed while the pockets provide secure storage of critical items such as trauma shears and personal protective equipment.
The individual sub-kits are easily identifiable by number, color code, text, and icons. The kits are also bilingual with English text prominently displayed and supported by Spanish sub-titles.
The center of the Tramedic® System is the removable decision tree or flow chart that is attached to the center of the soft case. This chart is your guide to prioritizing treatments and selecting which kit to use in a given situation. The back side of the chart, printed with high visibility yellow and the word CASUALTY, can be used as a signal or marker to guide rescue personnel to those in the greatest need of help.
All sub-kits contain individual instructions for the included components both by text and graphics. The instructions also prioritize the component to be used first in the kit, and each component is marked to clearly link the corresponding instruction. By bringing the instructions down to the simplest level possible, the number of potential effective responders is greatly increased.
With the Tramedic® Wall Kit, you will receive 50 licenses to our training portal, where videos will detail the components of each sub-kit. Designed to be viewed by users of all ages, these videos are not only informative and educational, but they could save a life. Access to the training site allows facility training managers to assign videos to personnel and staff as well as track their progress.
Another way we work to make your life easier is by providing kit tracking for product expiration dates. We maintain a log of the components used to pack your individual kit. As long as the original seal is on the kit, we can track and notify you of any product that is approaching expiration and needs to be replaced.
With a clean design, the kit will be noticeable enough to locate in an emergency but won't interfere with the overall feel of the structure.
- 1x Care Giver Protection Sub-Kit:
- 5PR Nitrile Gloves (size XL, purple)
- 5x Surgical Masks with Eye Shields
- 4x Massive Bleeding Sub-Kit (each containing):
- 1x SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide
- 1x OLAES® Modular Bandage
- 1x Breathing Sub-Kit:
- 1x Adsafe Face Shield
- 1x Chest Injury Sub-Kit:
- 9x Petrolatum Gauze (3x18", sterile)
- 2x 2" Surgical Tape Rolls (10 yards)
- 4x Wound Care Sub-Kit (each containing):
- 1x Tramedic® Trauma Bandage
- 1x Krinkle Gauze (4" x 4.1 yards)
- 1x ABD Trauma Pad (5" x 9")
- 2x Burn Care Sub-Kit (each containing):
- 1x BLAST® Bandage
- 1x Burn Dressing
- 2x Broken Bones Sub-Kit (each containing):
- 1x Elastic Wrap (3")
- 1x Moldable Acti Splint
- 2x Eye Injury Sub-Kit (each containing):
- 2x Aluminum Eye Shield with Protective Cloth Cover
- 1x Control Wrap 4"
- 1x 2" Tape Roll (10 yards)
- 1x Eye Wash Irrigation Solution (4 ounces)
- 1x Sponge Gauze (4x4x12 ply, sterile, 1/pack)
- 2x Casualty Care Sub-Kit (each containing):
- 5x Heat-Reflective Emergency Blankets (84 x 52")
- 5x Illumination Devices (orange)
- 1x Minor Injury Sub-Kit:
- 10x Adhesive Bandages (3/4 x 3")
- 5x Adhesive Bandages (2 x 4")
- 2PR Nitrile Gloves (size XL, purple)
- 1x 1/2" Surgical Tape Roll
- 1x Carmalt Splinter Forceps (4.75")
- 3x Sponge Gauze (4x4x8 ply, sterile, 2/pack)
- 6x Alcohol Pads
- 2x Trauma Shears
Safe & Secure Checkout